Union County Public Library has 10 Kindle Touch eReaders and 1 Kindle Fire (1st Generation) available for checkout to patrons aged 18 and older.
- Patrons must be aged 18 and older to borrow a Kindle
- Patrons must have a library account in good standing (No fines over $10)
- Patrons must use their own library card when checking out Kindles
- Each Kindle has access to over 200 books!
- The lending period for the Kindle Touch and Kindle Fire is 3 weeks!
- Patrons MUST read and sign a USER AGREEMENT in order to borrow either the Kindle Touch eReader or Kindle Fire!