The Union County Public Library offers Notary Public services for the benefit of the residents of our community. We have two notaries on staff at the library. They are Karen L. Kahl and Clara Sizemore. They are available from Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The following guidelines will be followed in providing this service :
- Notary service is provided free of charge by the Union County Public Library.
- This service is subject to the availability of the notary public on staff.
- Notary service is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Documents in any language other than English will not be notarized.
- People seeking notary service must present valid photo identification, such as current driver’s license, passport, or employee ID.
- Documents to be notarized must be signed in person before the notary who will certify the signature.
- The Notary may, at his or her discretion, decline to provide notary service.